1. Install the operating system CentOS7 on your server or PC
2. To work with the files of the CentOS7, the following file managers allowing to connect to the operating system by SSH Protocol are recommended:
3. Install Apache and PHP
4. Register on the site kavunka.biz, follow the link
5. Download the archive with the software kavunka-2.0_XX.XX.XXXX.zip and unzip it on your server to a folder "home/kavunka-2.0/kavunka/"
6. Create a license in your personal account on the site, specife the IP address of your equipment and select the language of scanning sites
7. Download this license and place it in the folder where the software is located - "home/kavunka-2.0/kavunka/"
8. Using the Iptables utility, open the ports needed to the software work of the software by executing the following commands:
9. Using the SELinux utility, allow Apache to create files in the folder "/var/www/html/kavunka-admin" the following commands:
10. Download control panel for search engine and move the contents of the archive kavunka-admin.tar to the folder "/var/www/html/kavunka-admin"
11. Launch the following programs: Runer, Kavunka, Siter, that are part of the search engine.
After that, go to the Admin Panel and make sure the software works. In the case of errors, follow the instructions or contact the Support.